Are you ready for a challenge that will let your creative side shine? If you are great at image editing here's your chance to show it off:
1. Create a piece of artwork that can be used for any of Kris’ 12 songs that are featured on his Facebook Bandpage. (Live Like We’re Dying & Alright With Me will be represented by their videos). The red box in the image below indicates where your image will be placed.
2. Create artwork suitable for any song, with these limitations:
-image must be in .jpg format.
-image must be under 1 MB in size.
-make sure the image is in a square shape to utilize the small space.
-images can be computer generated.
UPDATE: -you may submit up to three (3) entries per person. Since we extended our original deadline, some people have expressed an interest in submitting more than three (3) entries...go for it!
3.While designing, think icon or avi - avoid overly detailed submissions or submissions which include an abundance of text since this may not be readable or look too cluttered when in place, given the size of the space it will occupy.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Facebook Artwork Contest”. Include your name and attach your artwork (remember required format and size). All emails must be received by May 4th.
5. Be as creative as you can be.
6. The deadline to submit your entries is Wednesday, May 4, 2011.
Details on how winners are to be selected will be announced at a later date.
The top 12 pieces of art will be featured on Kris’ official Facebook music player.
If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below or send an email to email@example.com.
UPDATE: Deadline has been extended to May 4th.