Help us spread the word on Facebook about the awesomeness that is Thank You Camellia!
To help encourage you to participate, we're offering some cool prizes.
Read below for all the details!
How to Enter
- ‘Like’ our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/littlepawns
- At or after 12:01 AM Eastern Time Tuesday, May 22, make a public Facebook post on your page that expresses excitement/enthusiasm for the new album and includes the following -
- A Facebook tag for Kris (start to type @Kris and select Kris’s name when it pops up). You’ll know it’s an active tag if ‘Kris Allen’ is a link in the saved post.
- A Facebook tag for us (start to type @Little and select our name when it pops up). This is super important - this is how we'll find your post!
- The words Thank You Camellia
- A link to buy (iTunes/Amazon) or stream the album
- We reserve the right to disqualify any post for inappropriate content.
- Encourage your Facebook friends to like, comment on, or share your status post by Thursday, May 24, at midnight Eastern time(that’s the end of the day Thursday). The more likes/shares you get, the more the word about TYC spreads around Facebook!
How you can win
- Points will be awarded to each post as follows:Grand prize will be awarded to the post that earns the highest number of points (at least 20) by the deadline.2nd prize will be awarded to the post with the 2nd highest number of points.
- 1 point per comment (limit 1 comment per account)
- 1 point per ‘like’
- 3 points per ‘share’
- 3rd prize will be awarded to 10 other randomly chosen entries.
- Grand Prize - Thank You Camellia autographed bundle - 1 signed TYC vinyl album, 1 signed TYC deluxe CD, pair of TVOL sunglasses
- 2nd Prize - signed The Vision of Love CD single
- 3rd Prize - signed Kris Allen photo
In case of a tie, the tiebreakers are as follows -
- The most shares
- The most likes
- Random drawing
Tips and Reminders
- Your post must meet all requirements in order to be counted.
- Make sure your post is public so that we can see it.
- Make sure you've tagged us in your post!
Have a question? Leave it in the comments below, hit us up on Twitter, or post it on our Facebook page!