Daniel linked me to a vid he did of his bb nephew dancing to AWM and had the excellent idea of using that type of thing to spread AWM to a wider audience. OMG if everyone took footage of little kids dancing to AWM and then we cobbled together a montage vid of it...
The internet LOVES dancing babies. Babies love AWM. This is a scientific fact. Don't question it.
What do you guys think?
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Oh yeah, Kathy wrote this idea for an Alright With Me video contest. Let me copy and paste it here:
1. Create your own video set to Alright With Me, using whatever subject inspires you and fits the spirit of the song. The song can be downloaded here: (link to iTunes)
2. Upload your video to YouTube. Be sure that the description of your video includes the following:
a. A brief explanation of why you chose your subject and how it fits the song
b. The link to get the song on iTunes.
3. Send an email to Little Pawns with the subject “Alright With Me Video Contest”. Include your name and a link to your video on YouTube. All emails must be received by (entry deadline)
4. Promote, promote, promote! The more views your video gets, the better (see below).
1. Your video will be reviewed by judges and awarded points for creativity, technical skill, and thematic accuracy.
2. Your video will be awarded points based on the number of views it receives by (end date of contest)
3. Bonus points will be awarded if your video earns any YouTube honors.
4. The top 5 videos will advance to the finals, where the winner will be chosen by (Kris? Kris and Band? Fan vote?)
All 5 finalists will win (KA merch? iTunes gift card? Call from Kris?). The winning video will win (something bigger – maybe not Kris-related, so as to broaden the entry pool?)
Just a few things to think about.
I love this Idea. I also love the one by Elle as well, because really who didn't see the video of the baby dancing to Single Ladies? We could definitely figure out way to do this for AWM. What about a flash mob?