Little Pawns

Hello and Welcome to the Red Team!!!

If you are located in one of the following states / areas, you are considered a member of the red team...

Alaska
California
Oregon
Washington (state)

Remember that the whole concept of this project is to work together as a team.  Get to know the radio stations in your area, and get to know other Kris fans within that area.  Help each other promote Kris in any way you can.

Your Regional Team Captains are snapcracklypop and Amy H. Please direct any of your questions or concerns about team goals to them. If you have any general radio promo questions that you need answered, Nick or taks would be the best ones to contact.

Views: 51

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, we need a team captain for the Red Team. I don't really know much about spins and barely listen to radio, plus I kind of have this whole forum mod thing going on, so I was hoping someone else could step up to head this team? We need a regional team captain to keep everyone on the team up to speed with spin updates, which markets to keep track of and which radio stations to keep courting. The regional captain will also be in charge of heading up promo for solo shows that happen in their area.

Any takers?
I could if you guys want me to? Not gonna say I know everything other than SoCal, but I can research and some of you can inform me if you have really great information that could be helpful.
Not it.
snapcracklypop said:
I could if you guys want me to? Not gonna say I know everything other than SoCal, but I can research and some of you can inform me if you have really great information that could be helpful.

I am down with this! Thank you for volunteering :) I'll have your name up on the intro post so team members know who to go to.
Sorry, I'm just seeing this now since I'm still in Memphis. I'd be willing to help too if you need anything. Sounds like snap has it covered though :)
Hey guys. I added Amy H as another regional captain for the area, so you guys can coordinate with each other in terms of managing the team. Probably best that we have two, considering the Red Team market is pretty big and California in and of itself is pretty big, in case we have any shows.
Radio Sophie sure seems to like it :D I saw a few excited tweets about it being played today.

I find it odd Kris is doing a KIIS radio event.... haha but I still don't think it's worth putting any eggs in their basket.

Hmm maybe we can get more word out when he's in town in a few weeks, I'm sure he's doing lots of radio, and I'm sure these stations will be at the Lifehouse shows.
Hey, Diana! I'm also in Portland. I'm glad to see there is someone besides me pestering 105.1!! :-D

Since you are on facebook, and Sheryl has friended you (man, I wish she used her twitter account too!!)... maybe you could link her to the video of Kris answering the twitter questions? She might put that on her blog for the radio site, and it might give her something to plug for him during her show. They usually love that kind of thing.

Brenda

Diana (butterfly) said:
Oh, my! I friended the Sheryl lady from The Buzz on my facebook and she friended me back and commented on my shared link of Kris doing "Alright With Me" for EW.com and said "Such a catchy song!" I didn't even mention it to her yet! Oh, my! Very exciting.

I commented her about whether or not she'd be playing it and she said: "I am working on it! :-)"
That's a good idea. I haven't had a chance to watch the video myself yet but I hear that Kris is adorable.

Brenda said:
Hey, Diana! I'm also in Portland. I'm glad to see there is someone besides me pestering 105.1!! :-D

Since you are on facebook, and Sheryl has friended you (man, I wish she used her twitter account too!!)... maybe you could link her to the video of Kris answering the twitter questions? She might put that on her blog for the radio site, and it might give her something to plug for him during her show. They usually love that kind of thing.

Brenda

Diana (butterfly) said:
Oh, my! I friended the Sheryl lady from The Buzz on my facebook and she friended me back and commented on my shared link of Kris doing "Alright With Me" for EW.com and said "Such a catchy song!" I didn't even mention it to her yet! Oh, my! Very exciting.

I commented her about whether or not she'd be playing it and she said: "I am working on it! :-)"
Hi Red Team! I posted a spins update on where we're at yesterday Monday morning. I'm learning as I go along, and maybe to some of you this ain't all new news. Anyway, here's the link:

Red Team: Weekly Spin Update - Week of 10/31
This week's Weekly Spin Update - Week of 11/07 for Red Team :)
So I was thinking... now there is little to no chance that KIIS FM in Los Angeles will ever add Alright with Me, or any Kris Allen single for that matter, but Kris IS doing an acoustic set next week (the 17th) for Ryan Seacrest's Pick Your Purse party.

Now I can't imagine Kris is super excited to learn more about Whitney Port's new purse line, so he's gotta be doing it for something. And I say that something should be to shoot for a spin of AWM.

Even if we don't succeed, the effort could net some positive attention for Kris--attention that could extend to the Clear Channel HAC stations we're targeting to spin the song.

So what if we put out an effort to request the heck out of the song over the next week?

Or am I just crazy?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Little Pawns.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service