Little Pawns

Feel free to bring up any questions you have about the forum, as well as suggestions you have for improving the street team/the website.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a small thing - particularly on days when I have headaches, I find that light text on dark backgrounds is a lot harder to read/comprehend than dark text on light backgrounds. Is there any way, given the set-up that y'all have, to create site-wide skins that will affect all the pages viewed so that people who have issues like that can individually change the look of the site to better serve them? I've found that I can change my specific profile page, but that the visual changes don't carry over to the rest of the site.

Thanks!
Diana (butterfly) said:
Just a small thing - particularly on days when I have headaches, I find that light text on dark backgrounds is a lot harder to read/comprehend than dark text on light backgrounds. Is there any way, given the set-up that y'all have, to create site-wide skins that will affect all the pages viewed so that people who have issues like that can individually change the look of the site to better serve them? I've found that I can change my specific profile page, but that the visual changes don't carry over to the rest of the site.

Thanks!

Sure thing, I will see what I can do :)
Agree with Diana. I legit tried to read the forum posts regarding online campaigns but the colors are killing my eyes, I couldn't even get pass the first paragraph. I'm sorry, but do you have other themes to choose from? Like, can each member choose their own theme or something? :)

Thanks!
we'll work on the skins - thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the quick response!
So I tried to tinker around with the website and found that we're unable to make it so that members can change the skins for the entire site. It looks like color/theme changes can only be done on individual pages. The best thing I can do is change the text color to a light gray so it doesn't contrast as much to the background as the white did. I hope that helps.
Thanks for your response, I REALLY wanna help Kris and I ABSOLUTELY don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but I just don't participate on web sites that use light text on dark background. I'm a HUGE Adam fan and I don't even go to AdamOfficial because of this reason.

I'm really sorry! I'll hang out more when you decide to make the web site dark text on light background :)

Best of luck with everything, I love Kris and I hope he gets all the album sales and recognition he deserves! <333
Kris Allen HK said:
Thanks for your response, I REALLY wanna help Kris and I ABSOLUTELY don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but I just don't participate on web sites that use light text on dark background. I'm a HUGE Adam fan and I don't even go to AdamOfficial because of this reason.

I'm really sorry! I'll hang out more when you decide to make the web site dark text on light background :)

Best of luck with everything, I love Kris and I hope he gets all the album sales and recognition he deserves! <333

No, don't go! lol I can change it, it's not a big deal. I did a quick poll and apparently more people prefer dark text on light background anyway, so we should be OK. The only reason I didn't change it the first time was I wasn't sure if everyone would prefer the same color scheme. Hopefully the new scheme helps.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This black text on grey background is a HUGE improvement, thank you!

However for 1 second I saw the theme changed to black text on white background with some brown here and there. I think that one looked EVEN MORE AWESOME. But I refreshed the page and it was gone :(

THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this, I'm really, really glad I'm able to participate now <333
Definitely easier to read! Thank you very much.
Why are the old promo flyers deleted from the photo gallery?
Kris Allen HK said:
Why are the old promo flyers deleted from the photo gallery?

Hello. The old flyers were deleted for a few reasons:

- To free up space (we are on a limited media network at the moment. Until we can afford more space we have to limit our uploads)
- The flyers were for past concerts
- Copyright issues (any flyers we use that contain Kris' image and likeness will have the go through the proper channels before they can be put up for distribution).

Thank you.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Little Pawns.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service