Little Pawns

Welcome everyone! This is the Official Kris Allen Street Team: Little Pawns. Your Little Pawns Team Leaders are: Kathy T, Emjay Huston, and Julie. 

The goals of this Street Team are simple:

1. To mobilize Kris Allen fans from all over the US and abroad in order to get the word out about Kris, his music and his amazing talent.
  2. To organize the fan base in such a way as to promote Kris.
  3. To broaden Kris's fanbase and get them to his shows.

We welcome anyone who would like to be part of this street team in any capacity. You don't have to make it a full time job, but we're hoping for some sort of commitment. Being part of this street team requires effort and tons of energy and enthusiasm. You have to be willing to call up radio stations and request, utilize social media in order to spread Kris's music, and keep focus as to the goals of the project.

While this may all sound like a lot of work, this is also potential for some fun. Kris fans are some of the funniest and most down-to-earth people we've encountered, and it's exciting to be involved in a project that benefits Kris but can also bring everyone together. So welcome everyone, we hope you all feel at home, and we hope we can all be fast friends!

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions please let us know by emailing littlepawns@gmail.com

Have fun, guys! And welcome! Take a look at our "Getting Started" section to...well, get started! ;)

Tags: Introduce, Little, Pawns, Yourself, goals

Views: 941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello all! My name's Danielle and I currently reside in the greater DC area. That may change in the next year or so, but for now that's where I am. I graduated college over a year ago and have joined all the adults in the working world since.

I love Kris and his music! I rooted from him pretty near the beginning of his season, and I'm happy to consider him one of my "Idol boys." David Cook being the other one. Kris is talented in his own right and so humble. You can't help but love him. I wasn't able to see him live when he toured after Idol, but I did get to see him perform at the Memorial Day Concert in DC, which was awesome. I couldn't believe I'd only been feet from him! He was much cuter in person.

I can't wait for new music from him, and I'm ready to promote some Kris love! :)

Hey Danielle - I'm dy and am one of the captains for the Purple Team which represents our part of the country - also from DC area and went to the Memorial Day rehearsal! It was great fun! Nice to meet you! If you're on twitter, you can follow me @dy7764 and also be sure to follow @PurplePawns for radio stuff in our part of the world.

Hey there!

My name is Irina, and I'm from Russia, where Kris' name is not very heard of :( But still! It's not very long since I've become a fan, may be a year or so, but it's his music and his lyrics that always gets to me, always makes me feel better! I'll be glad to be here with and help as much as I can in my country))) 

Sending love and peace))) Irina

Welcome Susie! Thanks for following us on Twitter - and your intro was great :)

Hello Little Pawns!

I'm Sarah. I live in an area that radio stations DO NOT play Kris. No matter how hard I request, NOTHING! :( I'm gonna keep trying though. I live in Kentucky, but WV radio stations are what we get. Figure that out! LOL. I'm xosarahdawn on Twitter (add me if you want- some of you are already do!), I'm a newlywed, pharmacy tech student. I've never seen Kris live (I really really REALLY want too). I've been a Kris fan since American Idol, but I'm shy and don't feel like I fit in with most Kris fans, so I don't really post on forums or anything. I was a member of ONTDAI (xobeautifulmoon, some other names as well.)

That's all about me, not much to tell. Thanks for letting me join! 

Hi Sarah

Just saying that if you love Kris Allen then you fit.  I believe Kris' fans are all ages and backgrounds.  That is why Kris is so great because he appreciates all his fans no matter who they are or where they are from. :-)  Glad you joined the little pawns.

GinnyT

Hi, Sarah! Welcome to the board! I'm Danielle and I'm a mod on this board. Basically, I help to make sure everything is running smoothly and that all questions are answered. So please, if you do have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to give you an answer or at least point you in the direction of someone who can.

As Ginny said, you'll fit in just fine here. As a fan of Kris, we're happy to have you here! And we'll really appreciate that determination you have to request Kris on your local radio stations. For a more detailed idea of how you can politely push the radio stations in your area to play Kris, check out the Yellow Team forum. There are different teams broken up into different regions to make it easier for us to manage and have less confusion as we create a supportive system for Kris.

Once again, welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Calli,

Your interview with Kris was great.  It was very indepth and you got a lot of new information.  You're lucky to get to talk to him up close.  I would love to do something like that but I spaced out getting my picture taken with him.  Kris started to laugh because I wasn't responding to him. It was worth seeing the dimples though.

I hope you do more interviews.

Gerry

I'm Tonya! I'm highstrung and opinionated. I'm a huge fan of pizza flavored Doritos and Kris Allen! Unfortunately, Doritos are getting more publicity than Kris. We need to change that! His new album is fantastic and it deserves worldwide media attention. There should be a public awareness PSA about how awesome and underrated he is. 

Hi Tonya!

Welcome aboard! As a street team, it is our goal to help get Kris & his music out there! To get things going, check out our 'Getting Started' page. Also, feel free to scope the rest of the Forums and see different ways you can help and get involved with different projects. 

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

-Yendi (Forum Mod)

Hi! I'm Amanda! I'm 19 and a Communications and International Affairs major at Florida State University in Tallahassee. I have no idea what I want to do career-wise, but I have plenty of time to figure that out. My favorite color is purple. I'm a Pisces. I'm an extreme caffeine addict. Some random facts for you all. :)

I followed Kris Allen on American Idol, as well as Adam Lambert. I've also followed their careers post-Idol, but I feel like I've payed more attention to Kris.  I love Kris! Seriously, in the past week, I've listened to Thank you Camellia so many times I can't count! hahaha. I can't get over how amazing it is! He did such a great job on it! My favorite song from his first album is "Red Guitar", and my favorite from TYC is "Monster" (but it's only been a week - it might change!).

Anyways, I'm excited to be a part of the street team! I'm excited to promote Kris and his amazing music in any way I can while getting to know you all! :)

Welcome Amanda!

The street team is excited to have you!! It's great to see another Floridian on here, I'm from Miami! :) I have to agree, the new album is fantastic and my play count is pretty ridiculous as well. 

First off, since you're from FL you would be part of our Yellow Team, which focuses on promoting Kris in the South Eastern part of the US (& OH). Check out the Yellow Team Forum and see different ways to promote Kris in your region, along with tips on radio requesting. Also, you can follow @YellowPawns on twitter for regional updates!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

-Yendi (Forum Mod) 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Little Pawns.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service