Little Pawns

Hello and Welcome to the Green Team!!!

If you are located in one of the following states / areas, you are considered a member of the green team...

Alabama
Arkansas
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Louisiana
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
North Dakota
South Dakota
Wisconsin

Your regional team captains are Elle Higgins and Nick. Please approach them for any questions or concerns you might have.

Remember that the whole concept of this project is to work together as a team.  Get to know the radio stations in your area, and get to know other Kris fans within that area.  Help each other promote Kris in any way you can.

Views: 44

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Feels good to be green....gonna leave Kris green in some of my concert pics from now on.
For anyone in the Minnesota area, here is the direct request form link for KS95 in Minneapolis: http://www.ks95.com/pages/requestsong.php
My station has a facebook and they seem to acknowledge song requests on there so I dropped them a line tonight *fingers crossed*
Mentioned this in another thread, but I thought Id carry it over here as well...

Heavy focus might want to be put on the below station as they are CBS and CBS stations are the ones that are giving AWM consistent spins. If you are in the below area, please please please make sure to be requesting AWM.

KYKY - St. Louis (21)
Another spin from Chicago tonight!!!

Still part of their new music hour, but this is a really good sign. Thought that they had decided against the song after that one play, but them doing it again says they are open to giving it a shot. And in case you didnt know, THIS IS MARKET 3!!! Next highest market giving it a shot is Radio Sophie at 17. If WTMX put this in regular rotation, it would be a HUGE step.

Nick said:
Another spin from Chicago tonight!!!

Still part of their new music hour, but this is a really good sign. Thought that they had decided against the song after that one play, but them doing it again says they are open to giving it a shot. And in case you didnt know, THIS IS MARKET 3!!! Next highest market giving it a shot is Radio Sophie at 17. If WTMX put this in regular rotation, it would be a HUGE step.

I type in Alright With Me almost every day as my request in WTMX's Mediabase Request form so I was thrilled when I saw it listed - meaning they played it. Checked off again for today. Think I'll send Jeff Corder a nice little email for playing it last night. :)
Hey Green Team! Have you requested Alright With Me this week? Have you requested it today? No? What are you waiting for, go get on it! Go Team!
Has your station spun Alright With Me? Send them a thank you, and ask to hear it again!
I've been listening to the new music hour at wtmx for the past week and have learned a few things.  Despite the fact that it is a market 3 station, they really don't get hat many texts in with actual comments.  On their heart it or hate it challenge I got my comment stated on air two days in a row and then had a convo with Jeff ( the dj ).  Moral is that yur requests are getting read and they are playingthe song.  

Totally agree Nick.... It's so weird...  Last year when I started this, I figured they had a gazillion people texting and calling since it's #3 market, but that doesn't seem to be the case.   Jeff I think is the nicest...  He texts me back too and chats on the phone...  and that's so hysterical, that he read your comments on the air.... lolollllll.....   Imma keep trying to get AWM on our station!!!  :D :D :D  

WTMX played Alright With Me again tonight. Just my luck, I went to walk the dog and missed it.
WTMX 101.9 played Alright With Me tonight. :)
Yeah, WTMX did this kind of wierd thing where they just stopped for like 2 weeks. I thought at that point that they were done with the song. Then they just started up again two nights ago. Hopefully it stays on their playlist until January.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Little Pawns.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service